The Big, Fun Kids Cookbook: 150+ Recipes for Young Chefs by Food Network Magazine
Used hardback (cover may vary).
Prefer a new hardback? Click here.
Sorry, this item is out of stock
It's the ultimate kids cookbook from America's #1 food magazine: 150+ fun, easy recipes for young cooks, plus bonus games and food trivia!
"This accessible and visually stunning cookbook will delight and inspire home cooks of all ages and get families cooking together." --School Library Journal
"This is an exceptional introduction to cooking that children and even novice adult home cooks will enjoy." --Publishers Weekly
The Big, Fun Kids Cookbook from Food Network Magazine gives young food lovers everything they need to succeed in the kitchen. Each recipe is totally foolproof and easy to follow, with color photos and tips to help beginners get excited about cooking. The book includes recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and dessert--all from the trusted chefs in Food Network's test kitchen.
Inside you'll find:
* 150+ easy recipes
* Cooking tips from the pros
* Color photos with every recipe
* Special fake-out cakes (one looks like a bowl of mac and cheese!)
* Choose-your-own-adventure recipes (like design-your-own Stuffed French Toast)
* Kid crowd-pleasers like Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffins, Ham & Cheese Waffle Sandwiches, Pepperoni Chicken Fingers, Raspberry Applesauce and more!
* Fun food games and quizzes (like "What's Your Hot Dog IQ?")
* Bonus coloring book pages
Fun fact: The book jacket is a removable cooking cheat sheet full of great tips, tricks and substitutions!