by Peter Pauper Press
- The perfect pad for painting anywhere! Paper is sealed on all four sides, so your watercolors will never warp. When your painting is dry, simply lift the top sheet away using a palette knife.
- Use with watercolors and gouache paints 20 sheets
- Heavyweight 300 g/m acid-free archival paper
- Cold press texture is easy to work with
- Indispensable for plein air painting
- Stands up to lifting, scrubbing, and heavy washes great for beginners and experienced painters alike
Block measures 8" x 10"p