Life Recovery Bible NLT (Personal Size) by Stephen Arterburn
New trade paperback (cover may vary).
Prefer a used paperback? Check availability here.
The Life Recovery Bible 25th Anniversary Edition points to God himself as the primary source of recovery. Millions of people have been helped by this Bible. New articles provide a fresh perspective on recovery. Help for leaders is provided in a general facilitator's guide and a step-by-step meeting guide. These offer help to anyone starting or running recovery groups at church or in the community. Features:
- New inspirational Preface
- Article: A Word about Addictions
- Article: An Early History of Life Recovery
- Article: Thriving in a Secular Recovery Group
- Article: Life-Giving Recovery Groups in the Church
- Life Recovery Facilitator's Guide
- Step-by-Step Life Recovery Meeting Guide
- The 12 Christian Foundations of Life Recovery
- The 12 Self-Evident Truths of Life Recovery
- Resources page, directing readers to helpful books and online resources