High Yoga: Enhance Yoga with Cannabis for Relaxation, Healing, and Bliss by Darrin Zeer
High Yoga guides readers on combining yoga and marijuana for a healing and blissful practice.
In this all-levels handbook, expert yoga instructor Darrin Zeer distills the ancient tradition of using marijuana to enhance yoga practice.
Simple-to-follow instructions and illustrations for each pose are presented alongside weed strain recommendations, tips for safe consumption, and therapeutic benefits.
* Pairs yoga and weed for an all-levels audience
* Helps improve clarity, relaxation, and stress relief
* Inviting, encouraging, and accessible to all yogis
Yogis have been pairing marijuana with yoga for centuries, and High Yoga is your guide to incorporating cannabis into your modern practice.
From those just getting started on the mat to seasoned practitioners looking to enrich their practice, this book makes it easy to relax the mind, ease the body, and lift the spirit.
* A great gift for anyone who loves yoga, marijuana, CBD, meditating, and mindfulness
* Ideal for both novice and experienced yogis alike who are seeking a new way to practice
* Add it to the shelf with books like Ganja Yoga by Dee Dussault and Georgia Bardi,The Cannabis Health Index: Combining the Science of Medical Marijuana with Mindfulness Techniques To Heal 100 Chronic Symptoms and Diseases by Uwe Blesching, and Inner Engineering: A Yogi's Guide to Joy by Sadhguru