Indigo Dragonfly Journal
A symbol of transformation, the dragonfly has long inspired artists such as fantasy illustrator Stephanie Law. Let her gorgeous Indigo Dragonfly design inspire your own imagination!
- The perfect complement to your pen, this inviting journal provides plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, and writing down favorite quotations and poems.
- Lightly lined acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Dragonfly soars above a cluster of poppies and a tranquil pool; aquatic creatures swim below.
- Delicate gold foil detailing illuminates the design.
- Raised embossing lends a dimensional effect.
- Interior endsheets in light tropical indigo complement the design.
- A matching elastic band attached to the back cover helps you keep your place or keeps journal closed.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket is perfect for notes, business cards, etc.
- Popular small-format size (5 inches by 7 inches) fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
- 160 pages.