Ballet Scratch and Sketch
by Peter Pauper Press
Young dancers can learn all about ballet by sketching pictures of tutus, pointe shoes, ballerinas, and more with the wooden stylus included.
- Includes wooden stylus for drawing on black-coated paper to reveal glittering, gleaming colors beneath
- Wire-o bound hardcover binding
- 20 scratch-off, 20 illustrated, and 20 sketch pages
- Ages 6 and up
- 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high
- Note: This is NOT a Trace-Along title; it is best enjoyed by kids who are comfortable copying the simple drawings.
- Non-toxic. Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating. Not for children under 5 years. Meets all applicable safety standards